This page is for registered members of the International Compassion Community for People in Health & Care.
Below is the members link to the daily online meditations and to the webinars. If you are not logged in yet, please do so first via Login. We look forward to welcoming you.
Sorry, you are not logged in as a member.
If you are not a member yet, let us know and subscribe here to gain access to:
- Daily accessible guided meditations from 8.30 p.m.- 9.00 p.m. (Amsterdam Time Zone – Greenwich Time +1) by experienced international meditation teachers with healthcare experience.
- Meditations are concluded with a practical translation to your daily professional practice. The meditations are offered in Dutch (5x p / wk) and in English (2x p / wk)
- 1x per month we offer a Q&A session immediately following the meditation: from 20:30-21:00
- Every 2 months free access to an online webinar offered by an expert in the field of mindfulness & compassion in health & care
- 5% discount on offers that fall under Special Compassion Offers
- Mindful newsletter 1x per quarter
Scheme week 3
|Monday||18 januari 2021||Barbara Doelemen – Van Veldhoven|
|Tuesday||19 januari 2021||Irène Bakker|
|Wednesday||20 januari 2021||Birgitte Beelen|
|Thursday||21 januari 2021||Robert Cusick (Engl.)|
|Friday||22 januari 2021||Yvonne Tuinte|
|Saturday||23 januari 2021||Marleen ter Avest|
|Sunday||24 januari 2021||Irena Veringa (Engl.)|
|Monday||25 januari 2021||Marlies van der Meer|
Webinars until March 2021:
Webinars are free for members. For non-members tickets will be available a week before the event.
- Monday 18 January: Barbara Doeleman-van Veldhoven: ‘Mindfulness as the basis for high quality human care’ – in Dutch
- Thursday 25 March: Barbara Piper – Roelofs: ‘Compassion is A verb’ – in English
Please choose a membership plan that is fitting to your situation.