This page is for registered members of the International Compassion Community for People in Health & Care.
You are not logged in yet, please do so first:
Below is the members link to the daily online meditations and to the webinars.
If you are not a member yet, let us know and subscribe here to gain access to:
- Daily accessible guided meditations from 8.30 p.m.- 9.00 p.m. (Amsterdam Time Zone – Greenwich Time +1) by experienced international meditation teachers with healthcare experience.
- Meditations are concluded with a practical translation to your daily professional practice. The meditations are offered in Dutch (5x p / wk) and in English (2x p / wk)
- 1x per month we offer a Q&A session immediately following the meditation: from 20:30-21:00
- Every 2 months free access to an online webinar offered by an expert in the field of mindfulness & compassion in health & care
- 5% discount on offers that fall under Special Compassion Offers
- Mindful newsletter 1x per quarter
Scheme week 16
|Monday||19 April 2021||Wendy Kersemaekers|
|Tuesday||20 April 2021||Astrid van Wesenbeeck|
|Wednesday||21 April 2021||Barbara Doeleman-van Veldhoven|
|Thursday||22 April 2021||Megan Reitz|
|Friday||23 April 2021||Kees Kennedy|
|Saturday||24 April 2021||Marleen ter Avest|
|Sunday||25 April 2021||Padraic Dunne|
Webinars until March 2021:
Webinars are free for members. For non-members tickets will be available a week before the event.
Sunday May 30: Caroline Hoffman & Barbara Doeleman-van Veldhoven on selfcompassion
Please choose a membership plan that is fitting to your situation.