Welcome to our compassion community!
On this page you’ll find:
- tips for your meditation practice
- the right Zoom link every day to participate in the online live meditations, Q&A sessions and webinars
- the link to all audio files
- the schedule of the week with all teachers
- planning of the webinars
- the video recording of the last webinar
NB: some links above are only functional when you are logged in with a valid membership. You can use the LOGIN button at the top of this page to do so.
A few tips before you join us in meditation:
- Regular meditation practice strengthens: focus, self-awareness and mental-emotional balance. It also augments qualities of mildness and compassion for self and others. The scientific evidence for this is now robust. These results can already be observed when meditating 2-3 times/week. However, when beginning your practice try not to set the bar too high and see what is feasible for you and your schedule.
- Our team of teachers of the International Compassion Community is very diverse. They differ greatly in terms of background in contemplative traditions and meditation practice and styles. Some guided meditations are mindfulness or compassion meditations, other meditations come more from the Buddhist or advaita vedanta tradition. We advise you to explore various teachers to see which forms are accessible and helpful to you. So don’t give up after one time, but give yourself the space to find meditation styles and teachers who inspire you.
- Lastly, meditation does not always have to feel good to be good for you. When we step back and reflect on all experiences as they are, we naturally encounter life in all its forms; discomfort and unrest included: physical, emotional or mental. This is very common and says nothing about the quality of your meditation. What you are practicing is to also be at ease with agitation and discomfort and not immediately turn away from it. This contributes to your resilience and inner balance and developing your personal style comfortably
If you have questions about the practice, please email us: email@example.com or attend to one of our monthly Q&A sessions.
You are not logged in yet, please do so first:
If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one here by signing up for a membership.
Zoom link for today’s meditation
Schedule week 13
For the dates and speakers of the webinars scroll down.
|Monday||27 March 2023||Carien Olbers|
|Tuesday||28 March 2023||Steven Cornelissen (English)|
|Wednesday morning||29 March 2023||Pauline van der Lee|
|Wednesday evening||Steven Cornelissen|
|Thursday||30 March 2023||Caroline Hoffman (English)|
|Friday||31 March 2023||Peggy van den Hoogen|
|Saturday||1 April 2023||No meditation|
|Sunday||2 April 2023||Astrid van Wesenbeeck (English)|